If you haven’t heard, Starbucks recently partnered up with Nacional Records to release the first ever Starbucks compilation of modern Latin music. Until today, the CD was only available at Starbucks cafes, but on the off chance there’s no Starbucks near you, “Café Con Música” is now also available on iTunes.
“Café Con Música” features 16 groundbreaking musicians from across the Americas, including 4 GRAMMY nominees.
The compilation is sure to become one of your favorites with so many great tracks.
‘Café Con Música’ Tracklisting
- Diego Garcia “You Were Never There”
- Andrea Echeverri “A Eme O”
- Señor Coconut “Sweet Dreams”
- Sara Valenzuela “Para Continuar”
- The Pinker Tones “The Whistling Song”
- Polock “Fireworks”
- Pacha Massive “All Good Things”
- No Te Va Gustar “Chau”
- Nortec Collective Presents: Bostich + Fussible “I Count the Ways”
- Los Amigos Invisibles “Mentiras”
- Ana Tijoux “1977”
- Monareta “Llama”
- DJ Bitman “Shine”
- Mexican Institute of Sound “Mirando a las Muchachas”
- Aterciopelados “Rio”
- Cuarto Poder “Arenita Playita”
You can watch an ES Música news clip on “Café Con Música” for more information below:
Read the story behind the compilation at BILLBOARD: http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/genre/latin/exclusive-starbucks-to-release-cafe-con-1007119352.story
If you want to watch some rad behind the scenes videos on some of the music on “Café Con Música” click here
We’ve already received these great photos for friends of Nacional of the CDs in cafes nationwide: